Monday, November 25, 2013

Reflection

The blog assignment for this class is the first blog that I have ever written and have kept up with. I did write a one-time post blog for another class that I had taken last year but that was the only other time and it wasn’t continuous like this blog was. I will say that it was difficult for me to remember to keep up with the different book posts for the blog. I am just not a blog person and so this was a new experience for me to post in a blog. However, I am glad that I had the opportunity to create and post in a blog for class because it made me try something new that I normally wouldn’t have done on my own.
            For this blog, I tried to find nonfiction books that I had not read or have heard of before and I used the resources that were available on the syllabus and class resources. I was also looking at authors of those books to see what else they had written to see if their other books were about the same topic or similar. I did think it was fairly easy to comment on other blogs. I enjoyed looking at what others had created in their blog and what nonfiction books they chose to write about. There were some very creative blogs that I looked through and made comments about. Links to the comments that I made:


1 comment:

  1. I share your opinion about writing a blog. Like many things, I am sure that I would improve at it with continued practice, but I am not a big lover of writing a blog. I enjoy reading them, however. I do like the idea of being able to voice my opinions about particular books or related subjects. There is the added benefit of being able to communicate with readers with similar interests when they are able to leave comments.

    ReplyDelete